Trinity is a faith-based community that upholds biblical principles and values. We recognize that the strength and impact of a school’s mission depend greatly on the character and dedication of its parents and students. In light of this, we have established clear criteria to help us make informed decisions regarding student admissions.
Families: We strive to build a community where families feel supported and encouraged on their faith journey at Trinity.
- Familiarity and agreement: We request that parents take the time to read and agree with the Trinity Statement of Faith. This helps us create a shared understanding and foundation within our community.
- Active church involvement: It is required that at least one parent be an engaged member of a local Evangelical Christian church. This connection to a faith community enhances our collective experience at Trinity.
- Values alignment: We appreciate the commitment of both parents and students to uphold values that are in harmony with Trinity’s guiding principles. These values include our Statements on Family Life Values and Marriage, Gender and Sexuality.
Students: We aim to create a nurturing and spiritually enriching environment where students can thrive academically, grow in their faith, and positively contribute to the overall classroom dynamic at Trinity.
- Academic readiness: We look for students who exhibit a realistic expectation of academic success. This includes a track record of active participation and effort in completing classroom assignments. Additionally, performance on entrance exams should demonstrate the foundational skills needed to thrive in our academic program.
- Growth and Maturity: We seek students who display a genuine desire to know and follow Christ. Witnessing their response to the Gospel and observing their faithful obedience to God brings us great joy.
- Teachable Attitude: We expect students to have a willingness to receive instruction. It is important that they demonstrate respect for authority figures and approach correction with humility.
- Positive Influence: Each student’s impact on their classmates is significant to us. While we are committed to serving each family, we also value the spiritual integrity of our classrooms. Therefore, we seek students who are willing to be a positive influence on others.
The principles mentioned above are established as guidelines and will be applied in a discerning manner, taking into account the student’s age. We anticipate that students will exhibit growing maturity and a deepening commitment to these standards as they progress through their educational journey.