Trinity is a community of faith with shared biblical priorities and values. Knowing that the quality and effectiveness of a school’s ministry is directly affected by the character and commitment of its parents and student body, we have identified these specific criteria to guide our student admission decisions:
- Parents must read and be in agreement with the Trinity Statement of Faith.
- At least one parent must be a member in good standing of a local Evangelical Christian church.
- Parents and students must be committed to abiding by and demonstrating values that are consistent with those of Trinity including our Statements on Family Life Values and Marriage, Gender and Sexuality.
- A realistic expectation of academic success. The student’s academic history must show a willingness to work at all classroom assignments, and student performance on entrance exams must demonstrate the basic skills necessary to succeed in the school’s academic program.
- An evident desire to know and follow Christ. We are overjoyed when a student responds to the gospel and demonstrates the evidence of faithful obedience to God and his ways.
- A willingness to receive instruction. We expect students to respect authority and to receive correction humbly.
- A willingness to be a positive influence on others. The student’s impact on his/her classmates is significant. Our desire to serve each family must be balanced by a passion to preserve the spiritual integrity of each classroom.
The above standards are stated as principles, which will be applied with discretion based on the student’s age. We expect students to demonstrate increasing maturity and faithfulness to these standards as they grow older.
Affordable Private School in New Jersey
Trinity Preparatory School is an affordable, private school alternative in Voorhees, New Jersey with an emphasis on classical curriculum and Christian ideals.