Trinity Preparatory School’s mission is to develop a love of learning, critical thinking, and rhetorical skills among a diverse student body in the context of offering a pleasantly rigorous and affordable classical education. In community with parents, we seek to cultivate the moral formation of our students’ hearts and minds in the historic Christian tradition in order that they may live out the virtues of goodness, beauty, and truth in service to God and others, impacting the world around them.
Trinity Preparatory School’s vision is to glorify God in Christian community and education by seeking to build students into living cathedrals for the worship of Him in every area of our lives (1 Pe. 2:5).
Statement of Faith
TPS adheres to the historic Christian faith, the Apostles’ Creed, and the belief that the Bible is the very infallible, inerrant, written Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient. In all things He is limited by nothing other than His own nature and character.
- We believe that God is the Creator, Sustainer, and Governor of everything that He has made. He is perfect in all of His attributes–most holy, righteous, good, loving, and full of mercy.
- We believe that Jesus is fully divine and human in one person. We believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that because of Adam’s sin all mankind is born into sin and in rebellion against God; and that for the salvation of such lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is necessary for the salvation of man.
- We believe that salvation is by God’s grace through Christ alone; that man appropriates this grace by faith in Christ alone; and that man’s faith produces good works out of love and gratitude to God.